Terms and Conditions of KRADEX Online Shop
(Valid to 27 VII 2016 )
I. General conditions
1. Online shop, located on the website kradex.com.pl
enables shopping via internet.
2. Online shop kradex.com.pl is run by:
ul. Naddnieprzańska 32
Wpis do ewidencji działalności gospodarczej Nr 80063
3. Correspondence address:
tel: (+48 22) 613-08-88
fax: (+48 22) 812-10-68
4. All orders for products and services in the online shop kradex.com.pl are subject to these terms and conditions of sale.
5. Order can be placed by adding selected product to basket and clicking “Order” button afterwards.
For correct ordering procedure it is necessary to register and get new user account, which also enables to check order status.
6. Main condition for processing an order is to correctly fill in client’s address data together with valid e-mail address and telephone number
so that we can confirm order acceptance.
7. You can place orders whole year 24 hours a day. Orders placed on working days after 1 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be
fulfilled on the next working day.
8. Kradex reserves the right to hold an order fulfilment in case of circumstances causing order fulfilment temporarily impossible,
about which customer will be informed without delay.
9. Orders with incorrect address and contact data (invalid e-mail, lack of telephone number) shall not be fulfilled.
10. Kradex reserves the right to cancel any questionable order.
11. The prices of the products in kradex.com.pl online shop are in Polish zloty’s (PLN) and include VAT.
12. Orders below 80 PLN net, are subject to additional 20 PLN net processing fee.
13. Kradex issues receipt or VAT invoice for purchased products. To receive VAT invoice it is necessary to provide correct customer’s data
and VAT number.
14. Ordered products are delivered by GLS courier at customer expense.
15. If you have agreement signed with other courier, please contact us in order to process delivery by other courier.
16. GLS courier collects deliveries form Monday to Friday approximately at 2 p.m. If order was placed before 11 a.m. it may be sent
the same day.
17. Delivery charge for 1 parcel (up to 30 kg) is 15 PLN net + VAT if paid in advance.
18. Delivery charge for 1 parcel (up to 30 kg) is 18 PLN net + VAT if paid on delivery.
19. Advance payment is made by customer after receiving copy of invoice by e-mail. Original invoice is always delivered together with the parcel.
20. We offer discounts for bulk orders.
21. For ordering 500 units of specific product we offer – 5% DISCOUNT.
22. For ordering 1000 units of specific product we offer – 10% DISCOUNT.
III. Withdrawal from the contract
23. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
24. The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire possession of things or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of things.
25. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us at the address specified in paragraph 2 of its decision to withdraw from this contract by an clearly worded statement (for example, the letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
26. You may use the following formula for withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
WZÓR FORMULARZA ODSTĄPIENIA OD UMOWY
(formularz ten należy wypełnić i odesłać tylko w przypadku chęci odstąpienia od umowy)
- Adresat: KRADEX ul. Naddnieprzańska 32, 04-205 Warszawa, fax: (+48 22) 812-10-68
- Ja/My (*) niniejszym informuję/informujemy (*) o moim/naszym odstąpieniu od umowy sprzedaży następujących rzeczy (*) umowy dostawy następujących rzeczy (*) umowy o dzieło polegającej na wykonaniu następujących rzeczy (*) /o świadczenie następującej usługi (*)
- Data zawarcia umowy (*)/odbioru (*)
- Imię i nazwisko konsumenta(-ów)
- Adres konsumenta(-ów)
- Podpis konsumenta(-ów)
(*) Niepotrzebne skreślić.
27. To keep the term of withdrawal, it is enough for you to send information on exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
28. In case of termination of this contract we reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery of the goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive normal delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. Reimbursement payments will be done using the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees due this refund. We may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the items or until you have supplied proof of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
29. Please send or give us the items to the address given in paragraph 2, promptly, and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us to withdraw from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the items before the deadline of 14 days.
30. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
31. In case that the delivered goods are inconsistent with the order, the Purchaser shall be entitled to replacement for ordered items or a new ones.
32. The basis for consideration of the complaint is:
- cardboard photo
- enclosures phono
- providing purchase document number
33. The complaint is considered up to 2 months after purchase.
34. Return of ordered goods is to the account Kradex, which covers the costs involved.
35. All complaints are handled within 14 days. In the case of the claim is accepted, the Purchaser is sent a new item in place of the one inconsistent with the order. If the complaint is not upheld, Kradex returns advertised goods at their own expense.
36. In the absence of the ordered goods, Kradex inform the the Purchaser via e-mail or telephone. At the discretion of the Purchaser - refund is paid to his bank account, or he is sent other goods at the same price, selected by the Purchaser.
Currently valid terms and conditions