Terms and Conditions of KRADEX Online Shop
(Valid from 27 VII 2016 )
I. General Provisions
1. The online shop available on the kradex.com.pl
or Online Shop
) allows purchasing products via the Internet.
2. The operator of the kradex.com.pl Shop is:
KRADEX Krzysztof Radzikowski
ul. Naddnieprzańska 32
The KRADEX Krzysztof Radzikowski company is registered in the Central Electronic Register and Information on
Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, and uses the following identification numbers:
NIP number: 1130018766
REGON number: 010152191
3. Correspondence address:
KRADEX, ul. Naddnieprzańska 32, 04-205 Warszawa
tel: (+48 22) 613-08-88
fax: (+48 22) 812-10-68
4. By realizing a purchase in the kradex.com.pl Online Shop, the Client accepts these Terms and Conditions. When
confirming an Order, the Client confirms that he or she knows and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
II. Order placement and realization
5. Orders can be placed by adding an item to the cart, and clicking the Order button. Prior to confirming an order,
the Client chooses a delivery method for the items purchased, the payment method, and by confirming the Order,
he or she also acknowledges the provisions of these Terms and Conditions (Art. 4).
For the purpose of order fulfilment, it is recommended to create a user account, which allows the Client to
monitor the status of the Order.
6. A primary precondition for the realization of orders placed is providing correct address data along with an active
e-mail address and phone number for the purpose of order confirmation.
7. Orders can be sent 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Orders placed after 11:00 a.m. on working days, on Saturdays and
Sundays, and on public holidays will be processed on the following business day. Working days are understood as all
business days of the week, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and statutory non-working days, as per separate regulations,
as well as days on which Kradex company does not work. Kradex shall inform about any days on which the company does
not work, on their website (www.kradex.com.pl), in reasonable advance.
8. Should any circumstances occur that may render it impossible to process an Order (in its entirety or temporarily),
Kradex reserves the right to suspend the realization of such orders – the Ordering Party shall be promptly informed
about such situation.
9. Orders with incorrect address information (an e-mail address that does not exist or the lack of a telephone number)
shall not be processed.
10. Directly prior to placing an order, the Client shall be informed about the key features of the service (products
ordered), the total price for the service (VAT included), and about the shipping fee, any other costs connected with
the purchase of the goods, as well as potential costs of returning the goods in case of withdrawing from the sales
agreement. Before placing an Order, the Client also has to acknowledge that placing an Order entails an obligation
to pay. To confirm Orders placed, the Client uses a button with clearly visible „Order under payment obligation” sign.
After placing an Order, the Client receives an automatically generated message to the e-mail address provided,
which includes all the details of the particular Order, such as e.g. a description of ordered goods and the total
price with tax and shipping costs. The message is a confirmation of entering into a sales agreement.
11. Prices of products sold via the kradex.com.pl Online Shop are given in PLN and include VAT (they are gross prices).
They do not include shipping costs or any potential handling fees.
12. A handling fee of PLN 20 net is added to orders below PLN 80 net. The Client is informed about the necessity of
paying the handling fee due to a low order value via a special on-screen notification. The total value of each order
is displayed on the website of the Shop after selecting the shipment and payment method by the Client.
13. The Online Shop supports the following methods of payment:
- Wire transfer to a bank account (for new Clients, a pre-payment for 100% of the value of goods ordered;
up to 14 day payment period for all the remaining Clients)
- On delivery – when the shipment is delivered by a courier
- Cash – when collecting orders in person from the Shop
14. Kradex issues either a VAT invoice or a receipt for the goods ordered. In order to receive a VAT invoice, the Client
has to fill in the company data along with NIP number, and choose the appropriate option in the order form.
15. Shipments in Poland are delivered by GLS at the Client’s expense. Shipments are sent to the address specified
by the Client in the Order. The delivery time declared by the courier company is from 24 to 48 hours from the moment
of collecting the goods from the Shop.
In case of shipments sent abroad, delivery times are determined individually by the Shop and the Client.
16. If the Client has a service agreement with different courier company and wishes to use it for the shipment delivery,
he or she needs to inform us about such fact.
17. GLS couriers collect packages Monday to Friday at around 2:00 p.m. Orders placed before 11:00 a.m. shall be realized
and shipped the same day.
18. Shipping costs depend on the volume of the goods ordered (i.e. the number of parcels ordered) and the selected payment method.
Shipping cost for 1 parcel (up to 30 kg) is PLN 15 net + VAT in case of advance payments (wire transfer to the Shop’s bank account).
Shipping cost for 1 parcel (up to 30 kg) is PLN 18 net + VAT in case of on delivery payments.
In case of international shipments, the costs are agreed individually by the Shop and the Client.
19. Advance payment is made by the Client after receiving a copy of invoice by e-mail. Original invoice is always delivered
together with the parcel.
20. We offer discounts for bulk orders:
- For 500 units of a specific product we offer a 5% DISCOUNT.
- For 1,000 units of a specific product we offer a 10% DISCOUNT.
III. Withdrawal from the agreement by Consumer Clients
21. Consumer Clients have the right to withdraw from this remote agreement with the Shop within 14 days without giving
any reason or incurring any costs, except the costs described later in these Terms and Conditions (the costs of returning
the goods in case of withdrawing from the remote sales agreement). Should the Client exercise the right to withdraw from
the remote agreement, the agreement is considered as not concluded.
22. The period for withdrawal from the agreement described above begins (i) for agreements, on basis of which the Shop
handles the goods over and transfers property rights to the Client or a person designated by the Client (other than
a courier) – from the moment the Client gets the goods into his or her possession; and (ii) for agreements on several
products delivered separately, in parts, or in multiple lots of pieces – from the moment of delivering the final piece;
and (iii) for other agreements – from the date of signing the agreement.
23. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us at the address specified in Art. 2 about your decision
to withdraw from this contract by a clearly worded statement (for example, a letter sent by mail, a fax or an e-mail).
24. The following formula may be used for the withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
TEMPLATE OF THE WITHDRAWAL FORM
(the form shall be filled and sent only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
- Addressee: KRADEX ul. Naddnieprzańska 32, 04-205 Warszawa, fax: (+48 22) 812-10-68
- I/We (*) hereby inform that I/we (*) withdraw from the sales agreement of the following items (*)
from the contract for delivery of the following items (*) from the work contract for manufacturing the following items (*)
/providing the following service (*)
- Date of signing the agreement (*)/collecting the items (*)
- First and last name of the Client(s)
- Address of the Client(s)
- Signature of the Client(s)
(*) (Delete as appropriate.)
25. To comply with the term of withdrawal, it is enough for you to send information on exercising the right of withdrawal
from the agreement before the deadline for such a withdrawal.
26. In case of termination of this agreement, we reimburse to the Client all payments received from him or her, including
the cost of delivery of the goods (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery
method other than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days
from the day, on which we are informed about the Client’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this agreement.
Reimbursement payments will be realized using the same payment method that the Client used for the original transaction,
unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Client will not incur any fees due to this refund. We may withhold
reimbursement until receipt of the items or until the Client supplies a proof of their return, depending
on which event occurs first.
27. Please, send or deliver the items to the address specified in Article 2, promptly and in any event no later than
14 days from the date on which you inform us about your withdrawal from this agreement. The deadline is met if you send
back the items before the end of the 14 day period. Please, also include the proof of purchase (VAT invoice or a receipt)
received from the Shop.
28. The Client has to cover only the direct costs of returning the goods, unless the Shop agreed to cover them or did not
inform the Client about the necessity of bearing such costs.
29. The right to withdraw from the remote agreement signed with the Shop may not be exercised by Consumer Clients with
regard to the following agreements:
- Service agreements, if the Shop fully realized the service after receiving a clear consent from the
consumer, who was informed prior to the start of the service that once the Shop realizes the service, he or she will
no longer have the right to withdraw from the agreement;
- Where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations of financial markets, over which the Shop has no control
and which may occur prior to the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement;
- Where the subject of the agreement is a custom item, manufactured as per specifications delivered by the Client
and aimed at satisfying the Client’s individual needs.
30. The Consumer Client is responsible for any deterioration in value of the goods resulting from the goods being handled
in a manner other than that necessary for ascertaining their nature, features, and how they work, unless the Shop did not
inform the Client about the right to withdraw from the agreement in accordance with the Act on Consumer Rights, and
especially with requirements regarding the method and term of executing the right to withdraw from the agreement without
giving any reason, or about the template of the withdrawal form annexed to these Terms and Conditions (see: Art. 26 above).
31. The Shop is obliged to deliver goods free of any defects. If a delivered product is found to be defective, the
Ordering Party is entitled to rights under a warranty, pursuant to the provisions of the Civil Code. In such a case,
the Client is obliged to file a claim in the Shop. The Client shall send the claimed product together with
a description of defects to the Shop, to the address stipulated in Article 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
32. The basis for consideration of the complaint is:
- cardboard photo,
- enclosures photo,
- providing a purchase document number.
33. The ordered product shall be returned as a standard shipping at the expense of Kradex, which covers all costs
connected with such a shipment.
34. All complaints are handled within 14 days from the date of filing the claim and delivering the claimed
product to the Shop.
35. In the absence of the ordered product that is free of defects, Kradex notifies the Ordering Party about this
fact via e-mail or phone. Then, at the discretion of the Ordering Party, the amount paid by the Ordering Party is
refunded to his or her bank account within 14 working days from the date of positive response to the complaint, or
other product at the same price, chosen by the Ordering Party, is sent as a replacement.
36. For the avoidance of doubt, the Shop declares that no provision of these Terms and Conditions shall restrict any
rights of the Consumer Client under the Act on Consumer Rights dated 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014.827), the
Civil Code, and other mandatory rules of the law of the Republic of Poland.
37. If the guarantor grants a guarantee of quality, its terms and conditions are provided together with the
delivered product (in the form of a special leaflet, provisions stipulated on the product packaging or directly in
a warranty document). The Client is obliged to exercise his or her rights under a warranty in accordance with the
terms described in the warranty document attached to the ordered product.
VI. Personal data
38. By placing an Order in the Online Shop, the Client consents to processing and storing his personal data in a
database maintained by the Owner of the Online Shop.
39. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to accept and process the Client’s order.
40. Personal data collected from the Client will be processed pursuant to the provisions of the Act on Personal
Data Protection dated 29 August 1997 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, with amendments).
41. Personal data provided by the Client will be processed only to the extent and purpose necessary to execute
the sales agreements of goods concluded by and between the Client and the Online Shop.
42. If the Client provides additional consent, his or her personal data will be processed by the Shop for
the purpose of providing information about available products, promotions, and services.
43. Controller of personal data shall be Krzysztof Radzikowski, conducting business activity under the name
KRADEX, with address ul. Naddnieprzańska 32, 04-205 Warszawa.
44. The Client has the right to access and correct his or her personal data.
45. The Client takes full responsibility for providing false personal data.
VII. Final provisions
46. In order to assure proper use of the Shop, the Client shall use modern web browser (such as the most recent
version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) that supports SSL encryption protocol:
TLSv1.2/TLSv1.1 with AES128 or better cipher.
47. The Online Shop is not responsible for blocking the access to e-mail address provided by the Client by server
administrators nor for removing or blocking e-mails by software installed on the Client’s computer.
48. Important provisions of the sales agreement of goods are preserved, secured, confirmed and made available by
sending a confirmation, order specifications, and a copy of the receipt or VAT invoice attached to the shipment
to e-mail address specified by the Client.
49. All questions or concerns connected with the functioning of the Online Shop shall be sent to
50. The Online Shop reserves the right to change the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The
Client shall be informed of any changes to the Terms and Conditions when he or she signs in to
www.kradex.com.pl site; at that time, the Client is also
asked for accepting the changes.
51. Any changes shall enter into force on the date specified by the Online Shop, however, no shorter than 7 days
from publishing them on the www.kradex.com.pl site. The content of the new Terms and Conditions shall be published
on www.kradex.com.pl. In case of orders placed before entry into force of the changes of the Terms and Conditions,
Kradex applies provisions of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of placing the order.
Currently valid terms and conditions